Friday, January 20, 2006

A Quilt From Mia



Niki's mom's cousin, Mia Rozmyn, is an exceptional quilter. She recently sent a special quilt she made for Addie. As you can see in the close-up shot, the quilting pattern over each large square is a circle of hearts. Also, if you look closely, you can see the beautiful swirly pattern of quilting around the edge of the quilt. Unfortunately, what a picture doesn't show is that quilted along one edge of the quilt are the words "For Adelyn Grace Spangler, December 15, 2005." What an amazing gift! We aren't sure if we want Addie to touch it.

1 comments:

kimi said...

WOW! I can say from experience (I have a Mia quilt)that she does amazing work! It's art not just a blanket. Looks like the colors are amazingly perfect for the nursery. Hang it so everyone can enjoy it, Mia told me I had to use it but I get very crazy when anyone wants to touch it!