Monday, May 01, 2006

Can You "Bee"lieve It?!

Saturday night, after a long day out, we were in Old Town Pasadena with Auntie Kimi at Johnny Rockets, having dinner, when BAM! A nasty, evil little attacker bee came right at our darling and stung her! Greg, also known as Super-Daddy, realized what had happened right away and got the stinger out before I even knew what was happening. The first few minutes were terrible! Addie was screaming and we got to sit there feeling helpless waiting to see if she would have an allergic reaction. Thankfully, she was fine. She found great solace in being held by daddy, who is very calming. Before long she settled down and spent the rest of the evening looking traumatized, but sedate.

I will post some pictures of this monumental event when I get them from Kim's camera (our wasn't with us- shocking).

1 comments:

kimi said...

Can I just say at this point that I really wish I could have taken one for the team there, she was so cute and then BAM! this WAIL! Greg is a genious as usual and figured it out within miliseconds. I thought he was nuts but sure enough, that HORRIBLE bee had stung the peanut. WHILE I WAS HOLDING HER!! very uncool bee very uncool. Karma got him though... you sting my niece and YOU DIE!!! ;)