Monday, October 15, 2007

Lombardie Ranch

On Saturday, we Spanglers went with our friend and neighbor Gary to Lombardie Ranch. I can't call this place a pumpkin patch, since it's sooo much more. It has been a fall activity I look forward to every year since I used to take my day care kids there. But it is way more fun with your own kid!
I have recently found out that many of my neighbors didn't even know we had this glorious place on the outskirts of town.


And this may have been the most enjoyable year yet. See, if I enjoy something on my own, that's OK, but if someone else enjoys it with me, even better! Gary was new to Lombardies, and did NOT dissapoint with his enthusiasm. (He also served as our family photographer all morning). Thanks Gary!!!

Can you believe this picture hasn't been touched up one bit?! It was a perfect day for pumpkins!





Be warned: between Gary, Greg and I, we took about a million and one pictures. You are about to experience A LOT of pumpkin patch pictures.

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: