Friday, April 17, 2009

Scott's First Shower

Yes, we're announcing that our little guy's name will be Scott! No, we don't know the middle name yet. We're open to suggestions.

Last night I got to participate in a baby shower for the three of us pregnant ladies living here in the Courtyard. Brooke organized and hosted it and everything was just wonderful!
Pictured here are Lindsay (due in June), Jen (due in 2 weeks!) and me (due in July/August)
What a spread! And lots of chocolate! Wahoo!
Some of the best neighbors a girl could want: Brooke Kropf, Janice Murray, Rachel Powell, Kellie Espino, me, Jen Myers, Lidsay Ballard, Bethany Kelley, Lisa Starr, and Andrea Hernandez.
Seriously, you WISH you had neighbors like these women!!!
I have to say it was really fun to open gifts as a three-some, instead of being the center of attention. And, unlike most SoCal baby showers, a lot of the gifts were handmade, which was really fun. We have some very crafty and talented women living here! Here we are opening cute burp rags from Kellie.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Becky Frame said...

I vote for Gregory.

Mark Baker said...

I've always been partical to Mark myself. :)