Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Baby It's Cold Outside

Seriously, it is COLD outside. I know you people out-of-state are mocking me right now, but it is FRIGID outside. The weather during the day is in the 50's.

Stop laughing.

That is very cold for us.
Addie had some play time outside, but we didn't want her hands and ears to get cold.

As you can see, she is really enjoying the Tigger toy. We aren't so sure it was a good idea now that we've realized there is NO OFF SWITCH for the sounds. Soon I think the batteries are going to disappear. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

kimi said...

jeez, you would think it's 20 below by the way that kid is bundled up. remind you of the christmas story? I will say her little nose is red so she must be chilly.

Tony & Kirsten said...

Okay, I was totally cracking up at your use of the word "Frigid!" I admit being a midwestern snob now! We had 50 degree weather last week also, and you couldn't go anywhere without somebody commenting on the fabulous weather we're having! :) Love you guys!