Tuesday, November 02, 2010

First Day of School (For Real)

Well, even though we had started participating in the TEACH home school group, I have to confess that we hadn't actually started Addie into her Kindergarten curriculum yet. I'm using the move as my excuse.

So last week Addie and I had our first REAL day of school, and it was great!

Here we are, getting started!









Addie working diligently.













This picture is more like it- look closely. Addie is less than enthused about mom STILL taking pictures, and Scotty has seized the opportunity of mom being busy to open the cupboard and start getting into my cookbooks. Nice.
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Kristin said...

It's been so fun seeing all your photos! From the pictures, it seems like you've lived in TX all your lives. You've done a ton already! And I'm happy to see you're diving into MFW! I can't wait to hear what you think about it once you get going. I know you're in for a good year though! :-) We sure do miss you! Though I confess that we have one with a cold here, so my days of missing church have begun again for the season! May TX serve you better in that realm!!