Saturday, November 27, 2010

GW Boutique

Something else I love in Dallas? GW Boutique! It's a Goodwill Thrift store but filled with only the best of the clothes and shoes. It's small (the size of a boutique) and organized like a regular store- so you can go to the skirts, locate your size, and browse. Nice brands only- I found tons of Ann Taylor, Banana Republic, Gap, and more.

The only downside is that it is just women's clothes, so no shopping for Greg and the kids, but I may not ever shop elsewhere again!
We went several weeks ago and I bought a LOT of new clothes. Here is one of the best outfits- a lined, tweed Gap skirt, brown sweater, and leather boots. TOTAL COST- under $30- including boots!













Here is the pile of price tags from my finds. :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

The Kaemingk's said...

Awesome!!!!