Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Pink Eye? Green Eye!

Just when we thought that Addie was going to be healthy again, she came down with some sort of eye infection on Sunday!

She was a crabby pants Sunday morning- wouldn't go to sleep, screaming and being angry.

By Sunday afternoon her eye was extra wet, slightly swollen, and had little green crusties.
By Sunday night, her eye had big green goopies in both corners and all over the place. Yuck!

The pediatrician said she will probably shake it off on her own, which is good, since I DO NOT want to bring the poor thing back to the doctor for the third time in two weeks!

We are washing our hands like crazy and trying to wash everything she has touched- we don't want an eye infection too!

Will our house ever return to normal? Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sally said...

Goll that's so crazy that she's been sick so much lately. Poor all three of you:( I'll be praying for you.
Is your trip to Seattle on September 22nd a substitute for Christmas? If it is I hope I can hitch a ride to Yakima since it has been three years since I've seen you & Greg and of course I want to meet Addie:)

kimi said...

gross me out niki. I really don't want to see crusty green things hanging off my adorable neice's eyes! My poor baby!! What can auntie Kim buy you to fix it ;)