Thursday, February 15, 2007

2 AM

 

To make a more balanced blog, we thought we'd share with you a glimpse of the Spangler household at 2 am. Due to ear infections, or reflux, or who knows what else, Addie has been waking most nights. She wakes up at some horrible hour and will not go back to sleep for 2 hours. No matter what- she is awake for 2 hours. Since we don't want her to cry for that long and give herself a tummy ache, we get up with her and usually end up watching a movie or late late late night TV. So here we are, zoning out and exhausted. This doesn't happen every night of course, but about 3-4 nights a week when she isn't feeling well. We are hoping this most recent round of it will end soon! Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Sybrand and Beth de Swardt said...

I have rarely seen Greg look so good :) No wonder you married him! I found your blog a while back and was going to make a comment that I wasn't surprised your child was sick so often but I didn't think that would be that encouraging :) I think of you every time I play Settlers. Praying for you! Your spirit in the midst of all of this is an example and I can really tell God is at work in your life!