Wednesday, April 25, 2007

I finally got Daddy to myself

Hi everyone! Addie here.
I wanted to tell you all about the great day I had on Saturday. Mommy went away to our church women's retreat and I FINALLY got Daddy to myself for the WHOLE DAY!

Daddy took care of me all day. He got me dressed. He fed me breakfast. We had pancakes.
Then I said "See Ya!" to mommy
I couldn't get her out of the house fast enough. Geesh! That woman really thinks I need her or something!
Daddy and I had so much fun! We played with all my same old toys, but Daddy plays with them in new and interesting ways. We had a tea party during blanket time.

Then we went to the store and to the park. Daddy let me ride on the slide and it was SOOO fun! Mommy never puts me on the slide...

We had hot dogs and chips for lunch. Mommy never gives me chips!

Then we got to have dinner with the Kropfs. I heard the grown-ups saying something about feeling sorry for Daddy, but I don't know why! He had ME with him all day!

I got to look at cute boys during dinner...

Then I got to play in Grant's room with new toys!

Daddy took me to my neighbor Hannah's birthday party after dinner, but we had to leave 'cuz I got real tired. Daddy says that was because I didn't take my afternoon nap. How could I sleep when I was so excited to have Daddy to myself!

Anyway, it was such a great day! I hope Mommy goes away again soon!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

The Spaids said...

How fun! We've had a couple of days where Tyler has her for "most" of the day. Those are pretty funny. Tyler wants me to have pity on him, but I do it for a living, so no pity. Greg, I'm sure you did a great job, Addie lived, didn't she? =)

kimi said...

yep that's a Daddy's girl. all the way.

kimi said...

yep that's a Daddy's girl. all the way.

DellaRose said...

surprise, surprise...daddy has her wearing a hat! :)