Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Luke Perry drives a Toyota?

The Hyatt Valencia has been the scene for several television shows, and at least 2 movies. Most recently, the upcoming HBO show "John from Cincinnati"is using the hotel for several of it's episodes. After I parked the car, I looked across the lot and saw Luke Perry (Beverly Hills 90210)approaching a truck. Well, I watched him open the passenger door, pull a couple of things out, and return to his trailer. So, it looks like he drives a Toyota Tundra, tan-ish in color with XM radio and GPS, if the antennas poking out of the roof mean anything.
-Greg

It should be noted that Greg saw Luke Perry a few weeks ago too, and I thought our reading public would enjoy knowing (as I did) that Luke is kinda on the wee side. Meaning, he comes up to Greg's chin, which would make him about 5'6". For this reason, Niki now likes to sing the old classic children's Sunday School song with some new words... "Luke Perry was a wee little man, a wee little man was he"
-Niki

2 comments:

Ashley Murray said...

I was curious, so I googled luke perry's height. Apparently he's 5'9 1/2". Some claim his early 90's brushed back hair doo added half an inch. Here's the link: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000580/bio

kimi said...

is he still way adorable? how's the hairline? ;) you cool LA jet setters!

How's baby girl doing after the surgery? mom said she was pretty miserable? give her kisses for me!

muah!

kimi