Saturday, April 28, 2007

In case you weren't sure, I am a GIRL

So Addie was playing in her room today while I putzed around in the bathroom and my bedroom...

I couldn't believe what I found when I peeked in on her.

My little girl had taken the rings from her stacking toy, put her feet through them, and turned them into high heel shoes.
I always thought little girls did this to emulate their mothers, but I don't wear high heels! Where she got this idea from, I'll never know. Yet there she was, tromping around the room with toes on the floor and heels on the rings.


So I added some necklaces for her and then she added the bracelets.
Who needs "Dress-Up" clothes when you can just use plastic rings?

Ah, the creativity of kids. Amazing.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

kimi said...

sounds like you need dress up stuff! should we dig up moms old slips? ;)

Unknown said...

don't do it!!!!
high heels are evil!!!!!