Wednesday, February 27, 2008

A Few More Phoenix Memories

OK, so I'm a slacker. I never finished posting all our adventures on our last trip to Phoenix. So I'm catching up now.

What to do on a Sunday afternoon?
Why not take the kids out and play in the cul-da-sac?
A little normal, boring play led to some Spangler-style fun.
Why not see if you can jump said kids while they drive the jeep?

It's the circus- Spangler style.

It is also quite entertaining to give toddlers tennis balls and rackets and watch them go at it. Thankfully they only hit the balls, and not each other.

Here Addie tries to boss around her cousin Micah, but he already has an older sister, so he knows just to ignore her.
Notice the racket is as big as the rest of Addie.






This play led into something even more interesting- a game of "Skillet Ball." But I'm not going to tell you about that yet, I'm going to make you wait until tomorrow.

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Becky Frame said...

I love her little tiny finger pointing at Micah while she wags the tennis ball at him. How cute is that!