Friday, August 22, 2008

Camping on Hood Canal

We camped right on Hood Canal, which would have been so pretty had it not been so COLD! The Washingtonians didn't seem to mind, but we Californians missed our warmth and sunshine.
Here Addie and Mikayla walk on the logs at the back of the campsite. You can see Hood Canal behind them.
A funny pose, but kinda cute.
Greg and Keith get the tents set up.
Addie helps Greg carry firewood.
Incidently, this was the last time Greg wore shorts. The next two days it just rained and rained. Yuck!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

DellaRose said...

hey check out my blog you got a prize!

markandjesss said...

I'm so pleased to see the Cali Spangler's enjoying CAMPING! You guys are camping fools this summer and I am soooo impressed.

Becky said...

At least you don't have to endure the rain as much as I do. If didn't love our church so much I would run from this rain.