Thursday, August 21, 2008

Mom's Party

We went up to Seattle this past weekend to celebrate my mom's 60th birthday. (Sorry, friends in Washington, it was an exclusively family trip). We had a nice time, and here are some pictures to prove it.

From L to R: My sister Kim, my mom, Me & Addie, Kim's step-daughter Mikayla, and my cousin Valerie.
Addie helps Uncle Keith load the special waters into the fridge.
Me & Addie
Addie and Mikayla (who was somehow out of the shot here) helped my mom blow out aaaallllllll the candles.





My sister and I have been planing this party for months, so we are glad it is over! Kim did a great job on invitations and decorations- the whole place was beautiful. We did the food together, and Greg and I made a video slide show for mom and played hosts for a game of "Friends Vs. Family Feud." Even though my relatives are DIRTY CHEATERS, we had a blast playing the game. We'll try to post the video on Utube soon so you all can see it too.

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: