Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Family Bowling

Since the ever-constant drizzle interfered with our expected camping fun, we went instead to the local bowling alley. Since my dad does a lot of bowling, and my mom, sister, and brother in law join in too, it was a great family activity for us. Greg had never bowled with the family before and Addie had never bowled period, so it was great.
Here Greg helps Addie get the ball started.
This is her telling the ball "go ball, go!"
It slooooooowly makes it way down the lane.
Almost every member of the family helped Addie bowl at some point. Here's my dad celebrating with her. She was very excited when the ball hit pins. At one point, Addie did a little dance and my dad joined her. A good Grandpa is one who doesn't mind making an idiot of himself.
For the record, my sister beat out Addie, Mikayla and I in our game, and Greg beat Keith and my dad in their game! Wow!

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

DellaRose said...

something about the pic of Addie telling the ball to go made me think of Amelia Bedelia...i think her posture...very cute!