Tuesday, February 10, 2009

15 Weeks

After our last doctor's visit, I've decided to count my weekly progress by Sundays instead of Wednesdays now, it's more in line with what the doctor says now. So yeah! I've hit 15 weeks!

I don't feel any better yet. This last week has been pretty long, with hardly any breaks. Two weeks ago I thought I was making progress, and now it doesn't really feel that way. Especially since I just had to stop typing to dry heave for awhile. Yuck. The only progress we are seeing is that I am starting to show. A little evidence that all this sick is getting me somewhere is nice.

Addie has been doing pretty well lately. I have especially enjoyed seeing her compassion show itself. When she sees me dry heave, she always says "Mommy, I am SO sorry." I love it because she says it spontaneously, not because she's been told to. I believe it's what I've said most often to her when her tummy hurts from reflux. My favorite moment came Saturday when I had a rotten headache. I rolled over to face the back of the couch and felt this little hand come over and start rubbing my back. It was the sweetest thing ever.

Sorry for the lack of pictures on the blog these days. We haven't been taking very many lately and the few we have taken are on our desktop and Greg would have to upload them. His time is otherwise occupied these days with runs to the store, keeping us in clean laundry, and getting the dishes washed (among other things). Hopefully we'll be back to normal one day and posting pictures again!

0 comments: