Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Seeing Some Improvement

Praise the Lord! We are starting to see some improvement!!!!

Though I still have rough days, we are starting to see an overall pattern of improvement. In the last week I've had:
2 yucky days (on the couch, but not horrid),
3 decent days (some waves of sickness, but feeling functional), and
2 great days (up and about, fixing lunch, tiding the house a little, tired, but CHIPPER).
Today is the second day of the last week that I've had Addie all by myself and I can't tell you how thrilled I am to be mommy again, even if only on some days. Today has been the best day so far, especially because we were able to go out in the sunshine and play and chat with the neighbors. I move slow, get tired, and sit a lot, but it feels sooooo good to not be sick all the time.

I can only guess what's ahead, but judging on the last pregnancy, I am starting to think that this is probably what it will be like until the end (some good days, some harder, with continuing times of nausea, just not constant). Only time will tell. I am hoping I'll regain at least a little energy and strength from this point so I can begin to take care of the house a little. I don't know if I'll be able to cook again for a long time (that seems like a far-off challenge right now). Anyway, we are encouraged by the improvement and hope it continues!

3 comments:

Kempiz said...

Nikki, it was so so so great to see your lovely face outside today! I am so happy that you are feeling better!

DellaRose said...

love you girlie!

markandjesss said...

Yeah for improvement. It is so nice when you can feel the sunon your face. Praise God.