Saturday, May 14, 2011

The Teacups

THIS is how Addie and I do tea together.


I loooove the teacups, and it looks like there's another Spangler who does too!
Shortly into our ride, I thought I might try REALLY spinning the cup and see how Addie reacted.












She sreamed, she looked up like she was going to be sick, I slowed down a little, and then she laughed and yelled for more!








This is the "sick" face.
I had such a fun time watching her get ridiculously dizzy, and then hollering for more! Half-way through the ride she was yelling (with a smile), "I'm never riding this ride again!" Then as soon as the ride slowed to a stop, she declared "We broke it! We broke the ride!" and then "I want to ride AGAIN!"

This is the most fun I have had in months, for sure.
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: