Wednesday, January 10, 2007

It Is Finished

Well, I have emerged on the other side of the root canal and I am doing well! The procedure only took about an hour, and I would say that by 4 hours later I wasn't in any pain whatsoever. I'm not even on pain medicine! Wahoo! And the relief of having it done is great!

Other GREAT news is that we have weaned Addie off of one of her acid reflux medicines, and she seems to be doing really well. That is a huge encouragement that maybe this nasty stuff really won't last forever. Incidently, we weren't suppossed to try weaning her until she was healthy for a few weeks, but we've been waiting months for that to happen and I gave up waiting for it to ever happen! So this was a risky move, but thankfully I don't think it has backfired on us!

Maybe soon we'll really rejoin the REAL outside world again!

0 comments: