Tuesday, May 01, 2007

This Drive Home Brought to You by... COFFEE!

Before hitting the road for the drive home, Greg and I both downed a Frappacino. And boy, were we glad! The drive took us about 2 1/2 hours.

We drove home along a different route. Instead of following the mountain range to the south, as we did on the way out there, we went to the North and drove west along the range until we got home. It was a very different drive. To the south is greater LA, lots of sprawl and freeways. To the North there isn't much- just a two lane highway with a few small towns, desert, and Joshua Trees. It was an interesting drive and had a lot less traffic!

During the last 1/2 hour, I had run out of ways to pacify Addie, who had spent WAY too much time in the car, so Greg and I switched and I drove.
Let me just say that Greg is way more fun than me. Especially on long trips. He cracks me up!

Here he is with Addie's shorts on his head and lock beads around his neck.
And here he is as "Mr. NapkinHead"


And here is Addie's bear Jack, who, Greg informed me, had eaten at Subway for a year and lost a lot of weight.


That is why his pants are so big on him now.

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Amy said...

Oh my gosh, Greg! You are too funny. It's one notch up from the neck pillow improv!

By the way, I am digging the new format! Miss you guys...