Saturday, November 01, 2008

Bee Honest


"Look into my eyes, deeeeeep into my eyes....."
"Now tell me the truth, does this costume make me look fat? Seriously, you can tell me."

OK, there's something about her face in this picture that made me think she was asking that.
I'm pretty sure the beekeeper costume wasn't flattering MY figure, but it was fun anyway.
Don't we look excited? Well, I was at least. And once she figured out that saying one little phrase made people give her candy, she was too.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Becky said...

Where did you get your's and Greg's costumes or did you make them?

Sally said...

You look adorable Niki!

Greg, Niki and Addie said...

We bought painter's cover-ups for the suits, and made the hats out of paper mache formed over our kitchen mixing bowls! It was so fun!

DellaRose said...

i love that all the parents dressed up especially appropriate to their kids costimes

the bee keeper thing is awesome...wow!!!