Friday, January 22, 2010

My First Gruel

We tried starting Scott on solids a few weeks ago. We've since given up because it seems that whatever we put in his mouth just runs right back out. We'll give it a little while longer and try again.
But we got these pictures of the big introduction anyway.
I have to tell you, that as a food lover, it seems so wrong that a child's first introduction to this great stuff we call food would be runny, stinky, rice cereal. You parents out there know what I mean- that stuff is gross! The babies don't seem to mind it though, and I even remember Addie chowing on it with much joy, so I guess to a baby it isn't so disgusting. Scott wasn't sure what he thought of the whole experience.

Like I said, we'll try again soon, and hopefully be on our way to eating the good stuff!

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: