Friday, May 18, 2007

Mother's Day

Sorry it has taken so long to post! Recovering from my parent's visit has taken longer than expected since I am fighting off a cold. We are also busy getting ready for our trip to Dallas- we leave in 5 days! To catch you up, here are some pictures from Mother's Day...

My mom showing off the card Addie gave her.
My mom reads the framed tribute I gave her while Addie checks out the MP3 player Greg gave me.
What would my mom and I like to do on our special day? Go the the Rose Bowl swap meet! I've always wanted to check it out. (If you're wondering, we thought it was just OK, but we were there late in the day).
Addie takes a snooze in the car and my mom soaks up every bit of it.








All in all, in was a nice mother's day!

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: