Sunday, May 20, 2007

Why I Think Greg is Funny

Here's a little example of why my husband makes me laugh:

Greg told me the story of something that happened while I was napping today. Gracie, our cat, was in the midst of throwing up a hairball when Greg moved him, like a active grenade, from the loveseat to the kitchen linoleum. (he is also my hero for saving the upholstery yet again). In the process of telling this story, Greg coined a new phrase in the Spangler household: the "Cluck 'n Chuck."

See, Gracie makes this nose when he's about to let it loose, and Greg finally figured out a way to describe it- it sounds like clucking. Then comes the upchucking. So, now Gracie's much-hated process of emptying his stomach on our furniture has a name. The Cluck 'n Chuck.

Sorry if this is disgusting to some of you, it's part of life with pets and kids.

And why my husband makes me laugh.

2 comments:

The Spaids said...

HAAAA! That's hilarious, and EXACTLY what it sounds like as we have two (soon to be just one) pukers in our house. Can you explain for my why Blitz feels the need to come INSIDE to puke on the carpet?

The Spaids said...
This comment has been removed by the author.