Monday, July 02, 2007

Bath for Two

While hanging out with Grant, we decided to try our hands at bathing two toddlers at the same time. It turned out to be easier than bathing one! How is that possible? They entertained each other!
Here Addie offers Grant a drink while Timmy supervises.
"Oh Grant, you crack me up!"
Oh boy, let me explain this one.
First, Addie wanted to give Mommy a kiss, then Daddy, and then... well, he was sitting right there...

What we didn't expect was Grant sticking out his tongue! Ew!

I'm sure they'll both be horrified by this picture when they get older, but we think it is hilarious!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Spaids said...

Love the kissing photo! Both families will have to put that in the wedding slide show however many decades from now that will be!!!

DellaRose said...

YES!!!!!

kimi said...

listen Grant. I think we need to have a talk about you getting near my niece. I know you're not even two yet but man. you move quick. ;)

by the way, they are going to hurt you when they are older and I will not hold either of them accountable for their actions.