Saturday, July 28, 2007

Thank You Julie!

My cousin Julie sent Addie this great new book. It is based on Psalm 118:24 "This is the day that the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it." It is a sweet, beautiful book. We were excited enough, but then we looked on the inside cover, and there is the author's signed inscription to Addie! Wow! So here is Greg reading it to Addie before bed.

THANKS JULIE! WE LOVE IT!

Incidently, do you not think it is funny that Greg's mom's name is Julie, and she was a librarian, and my cousin's name is Julie, and she is just finishing her Master's Degree in library science, so she can be a librarian?!?!?!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Tony & Kirsten said...

Can't quite read the title, and I'm always looking for a great new book!

Tony & Kirsten said...

Oh, that wasn't very clear...
Try again:
What's the title?
I'm always looking for great new books!