Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Helicopters

We have been diligently showing Addie pictures of her Uncle Mark and explaining that he flies helicopters (he is in the US Army reserves flying in Afghanistan right now).
Well, she really took to the concept and can hear a helicopter in the air sooner than I can now. She'll excitedly say "heh cah" and sign helicopter, as seen in this picture (this is her baby version of the sign).

Or she'll pass his picture on the fridge and say "Mahk, heh cah."

The other day there was a fire in Santa Clarita and the fire helicopter was landing to fill up near our apartment, so she spent all morning saying helicopter, but I still think it's cute!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Amy said...

Hey, so now that she has "helicopter" down, how 'bout teaching her "Auntie Amy, let's move to Colorado"? :) There's no snow right now, I swear!

DellaRose said...

i will testify on the mother's behave...her baby do know her helcop's!

kimi said...

Uncle Mark will LOVE that. now more work on Kimi. I've heard it now I want it on tape or something. ooooh! a digital file that I can put on my myspace please! ;) love you guys! THANK YOU for the updates. Hey Niki, 10 days til your birthday! yeah! almost 30!!!!! Mikayla and I are making you something really really fun!