Tuesday, July 03, 2007

What Greg does at work

The company I work for, PSAV Presentation Services, is a national "Audio-Visual" company. PSAV specializes in providing AV services to meetings and events at large hotels.

So last week, I decided to demonstrate some of the new capabilities that my company can offer to guests that hold events at the Hyatt Valencia.

The main demonstration was all the cool lighting effects we can do to create different moods and different colors.

I got to give an hour-long presentation to the hotel staff about all the new products and services. The Sales and Catering departments were agog with wonder. Even the General Manager was impressed with the display.

Overall, the event was a success, and my boss thought I did a very good job.


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

kimi said...

the spots on the tables are COOL! nice job!

hey I saw this cool thing in a flyer where the company had their name projected on the wall in just plain light, how did they do that? it looked like they had a black cut out over a light so that just the name lit up on the wall? very cool.

DellaRose said...

cool!
i wanna work for a company like that!
:(
...helpless, hopeless...unemployed in greenland!

Amy said...

Yay Greg! You are the bestest lighting/AV person I know. I, also, am agog with wonder and a teensy bit of merriment as well b/c the lights make me so happy. :)