Thursday, July 10, 2008

2 Inches

Here's a picture of Addie from last week, running through the hallways of the SAG building (the Screen Actor's Guild). I know I have to explain now WHY she was running through SAG of all places- it happened to be next door to the La Brea tar pits and have a great bathroom, OK?
Anyway, as I look at this picture I think "She's getting SO big!" And this morning we thought the same thing, so we measured her. Turns out, she's grown 2 inches since the last time we measured her! I'm not sure how long ago that was, since she virtually stopped growing for forever and so we gave up measuring, but nevertheless, here she is- a BIG girl!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

DellaRose said...

i would love to get in there and you just got in because of a kid that had to go pee...no fair!

Mom Linda said...

What happened to my BABY?
She really does look taller!

Scroggins Family said...

Niki, you always make me laugh and I love to read your blog! How did you know I would be thinking "Why were you in the SAG building?"