Thursday, July 10, 2008

They Took Us Out to the Ballgame!

So all that money spent getting degrees from the Master's College- it's paying off! The alumni association invited we local alums to a Dodger Game- on them! Not just the game, but all-you-could-eat food and bus ride down and back. Now, turns out the bus ride thing wasn't my favorite. I got car sick (well, bus sick) on the way down and almost gave the whole bus a show as we were arriving at Dodger stadium. Greg took a picture of me, but oddly enough, I decided NOT to post it for public viewing. Once on solid ground though, I started feeling better and we had a great time.
Here are Brooke & Chris Kropf (our favorite neighbors who go to church with us) :)
Tom & Yetta Garwood (our favorite lovers of Ireland and fellow reflux parents)
Nate & Ashley Murray (Our favorite friends from Chapel Media Days)
And then of course, Gary, who likes to try and mess up my pictures. Gary is our favorite.... well... Gary.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Mom Linda said...

I had NO IDEA that Yetta had another reflux child!

kimi said...

GOOD TIMES! PLAY BALL!

Polly Meredith said...

Thanks for coming! Let's do it again soon!
~ Polly

Sarah said...

This is the second blog post I've read about this game - how did you all hear about it? I'm an alum and I had no idea.