Thursday, July 24, 2008

Cute Saying of the Week

Recently, Greg has been playing "cooking" with Addie in her kitchen while I finish getting dinner ready. He has taught her to cook some "risotto" (a word I would not have thought to teach her, but it's cute).
So last night we were sitting down to dinner...
I had made a risotto from a boxed mix to see if it was any good, and we had just put Addie's plate in front of her. Greg told her to eat her rice, I told her to eat her rice, and she said

"Don't call it rice! It's not rice! It's RISOTTO!"

Oh my goodness, we've created a food snob.

3 comments:

Becky Frame said...

A super cute food snob! :)

kimi said...

Alton would be so proud...

DellaRose said...

LOL...
gee i wonder where she gets it?

you did it to yourself...that is all I have to say!