Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The Boys Were Very Entertaining

I would say that the best part of the beach experience was definetely watching the boys boogy-boarding in the waves. I couldn't have planned a more entertaining experience for Jen and I, and the guys said they had a lot of fun too.

Even though they are total novices, they gave it a good try and stayed in playing for a loooooong time. They got pretty beat up by the waves, but seemed to think it was fun.



I know I have mentioned before that we've been enjoying finding so many similarities between Greg and Ben, but perhaps this best demonstrates it. Both guys thought before going into the waves to take off their wedding bands, lest the ocean knock them off (which it would have), and we had to laugh as we were holding them....
Notice any similarities?
Here is a shot of Greg, after the ocean had it's way with him.
How was it honey? You a little thrashed?

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

DellaRose said...

why don't you just marry them already! have you had a dtr at least yet?

kimi said...

I pulled sand out of everywhere and it was the most fun I think I've ever had! was the water warm enough? we rented boards in Maui and spent 75% of our time at the beach getting tossed. it's the best.