Friday, March 14, 2008

Addie and Claire

Well, even though I didn't take any pictures while we were in Seattle, my mom did, and sent me these pictures of Addie with my cousin's daughter, Claire.

They are close in age, just 1 month apart, and I think they looked a lot alike.

Here they are, sizing each other up.






Here is Addie putting an olive on her finger for the first time. This is a tradition on my dad's side of the family- every holiday meal we used to put olives on our fingers!

Also notice Claire's eyes.... I have been giving credit to Greg's side of the family for those eyes, but now I'm not so sure! Wherever they came from, I sure do love them!

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Becky Frame said...

I was noticing that too! About the eyes. I thought, "Huh. Addie must get her eyes from both sides..." Striking.