Tuesday, March 25, 2008

The Easter Dress

Okay, so some of you (NIKI'S SISTER) have told me the pictures from Easter are now overdue, so here you go!
Addie's dress was a hand-me-down from our clothing benefactors, the Myers family, who have given us almost everything Addie wears. We are SPOILED. We loved this little dress, and the daisies in her hair to match.
See? This is a jelly bean! I have loved playing with my jelly beans all week!
Happy face. She is finally learning to smile for the camera!
And my favorite.
What I wish you could all hear was Addie's muffled voice coming from the basket saying "I'm hiding, I'm hiding!"

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Becky Frame said...

How adorable! "I'm hiding!" That's one for the scrapbook.

kimi said...

DANG! she is the cutest! love the piggies! nothing cuter than a little girl all dolled up for easter! kisses!

Becky said...

Way to cute... I love the dress!!! Oh and yes we wish we had some of the same "spring" weather that you had!!!

DellaRose said...

what and you didn't take a pic with the cute little flower head thing that matches that outfit perfectly that auntie ruth bought for her?!!!

she is wearing green!!!! YEAH!