Saturday, March 15, 2008

A Post From Grant

Hey folks- Grant Kropf here. Since I'm staying with the Spanglers this weekend while my parents are out of town, I thought I'd hijack their blog for a minute.

See, being only 2 I haven't lived much yet, but this was my first weekend home alone without my parents, which is a big moment in a young man's life.
Sure, we told my parents that the Spanglers were watching me, but I just paid them to say that. It's amazing what grown-ups will do for some chocolate.
So tonight I had a few friends over, had some good times.
I really know how to party, so I gave them all an education!
Here I am showing them how to do the wave!
Get your hands up in the air! Wave 'em like you just don't care!












Alright, so before anyone calls the authorities, or the Kropfs have a heart attack, here's the real story. Rebecca Stockwell had a birthday party tonight and while all the kids were together, we paraded them into the Kropf home and staged a few pictures. Greg made sure everything precious or breakable was removed from the danger zone before any children entered the scene. The Kropf home is still standing and in good condition. The adults of the complex all had a good laugh knowing that Brooke would just about die when she saw these pictures.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Kaneverskys said...

Dearest Grant,
Just wait til your daddy (or mommy)gets home! I just want to say up front that this didn't happen on my watch! Ha!Ha!
(Auntie)Erin

Chris and Georg said...

HA HA HA HA...good one Niki!