Friday, April 11, 2008

We Got Tagged

Well, I’ve been tagged by Amy (http://amycoadventures.wordpress.com/). Even though I am in the throws of a rotten cold, I think I can play along with this fun game and come up with a few random and wierd facts about the Spanglers to share with you all. The hard part is limiting myself to just 7.



Here are the rules of the game…

1) Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog
2) Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3) Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4) Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.



So here we go!


1) Greg and I went to college together but our first conversation happened on graduation day. (Unless you count "what would you like for dinner?" since I worked in the cafeteria in college, I probably served him dinner hundreds of times before we even knew each other)

2) When we were dating, Greg and I took a trip via Amtrak and rode 38 hours together in coach. THAT was a bonding experience.














3) Greg started out as a math major in college. He changed his major 4 times before settling on Communications.


4) One weekend during college, Niki had her hair died bright orange with stripes in order to be a hair model for a large beauty conference in Los Angeles.






















5) For his 18th birthday, Greg went skydiving. His mom went with him. Maybe that should be a crazy fact about HER! Greg still wants to go back for more.












6) Niki has twin half-sisters she didn't know about until Junior High, and didn't meet until high school. Aren't they pretty?
















7) In 8th grade, Greg was his school's Student Council President.



Just makes ya want more, huh? :)


I tag:





Greg's brother Mark & his wife Jess http://markandjesss.blogspot.com/


0 comments: