Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Disney's California Adventure

Greg took the day off on Monday and we spent a glorious day at Disney's California Adventure park. We had a great time!
One of the best parts was that it was a Monday in the off season, so most of the waiting lines for the rides looked like this.

We didn't wait any longer than ten minutes for any ride all day- which is especially great when you have a two-year-old.
A nice family shot!

We had a really great time, despite that it was pretty hot. It was still ten degrees cooler here than at home, but not cool. Greg and I came home with some nice sun burns.

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Chrisie said...

Niki,

I'm just now getting caught up on my blog reading, and I had to tell you that we went to Disneyland/California Adventure the day after you (5/22- Maribeth's birthday) and it POURED RAIN on us 80% of the day! I would have LOVED some warm weather! We were so shocked and so unprepared for rain -- I had to no clue that it would rain and we got drenched!! Jessicah and I had flip flops on -- not smart at all. I was sliding around on the sidewalks. I was a law suit waiting to happen -- LOL!!

Glad you guys had a great day!!

Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow night at our place. It should be a great time!!