Wednesday, May 14, 2008

News Potpourri

I see you!












Yes, we're still here, even though there hasn't been much on the blog lately. Our lives have been busy with lots of smaller, unreportable-type things:
Both cars having been in the shop over the last few weeks, so we've been living with one car most of the time. It hasn't been that bad, since Greg works so close to our home. Some days he is even riding his bike into work.
Speaking of fitness, Niki has started a low-key workout routine. If you know me at all in the area of physical fitness, you would be shocked to hear this. Usually I am pretty much against any exercise whatsoever, mostly because I am an uncoordinated spaz. But my neighbor loaned me a video I can actually do without wanting to cry, so I'm gonna try to make it a regular part of my life. We'll see how long it lasts. Can you sense my optimism?

And speaking of health, Addie's reflux seems to be acting up again. As of yesterday, anyway. We'll hope it will go away on it's own.... has it ever done that? Am I being foolishly optimistic? Maybe. Maybe it's the lack of sleep talking.

In other news, Addie has discovered grapefruit. And she really likes it. Here she is downing the juice after eating all the fruit parts.







Also, starting today, we have an extra kiddo at our house two days a week. I'm watching a friend of a friend's baby twice a week for the next month or so. This baby is a little shocking to me, since Addie was VERY high-maintenance, I can't believe a baby will just lay happily and grin at the ceiling.

And that's about all the updates! We'll try to do something exciting soon so that our posts are more interesting to read!

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: