Thursday, May 15, 2008

Today

Today it is 95 degrees in the shade on our patio.

Today I am using my rusty sewing skills to fix Greg's pants, and make Addie a little pillow for bedtime.

Today I sold a few items on ebay- I love ebay.

Today I am wearing all new clothes from my bargain hunting in Ventura- a new outfit for under $10- I love bargains.

Today I appreciated the helpfulness of loved ones who have suggested a corrolation between Addie's reflux surge and her grapefruit eating habbits. (For the record, she ate them mostly last week, and had the reflux start this week, but we are suspending grapefruit for a while just to be safe).

Today I get to start using the new PDA my husband got me for Mother's Day. Yippee!

Today I enjoyed this statement by C.S. Lewis: "Aim at heaven and you get earth thrown in. Aim at earth and you get neither."

2 comments:

The Spaids said...

Today it rained, BUT I had Maggie put on her boots and raincoat and we played, in the rain!, for 45 minutes. You'd think I was from Seattle or something.

Mom Linda said...

Ooowoo--bargain shopping! Wish I could see your outift!