Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Christmas, Take 3

I'm pretty sure that Addie thinks that in the month of December, all you do is open presents. By the time Christmas rolled around, the child had celebrated Christmas twice, and her birthday 3 times. So this is the SIXTH time she got to open gifts. Wow!

Here are a few highlights of our little Christmas together.
Niki loves gummi peaches. I was so excited to get some in my stocking!

Addie got a little apron in her stocking, but it was still too big. Oh well, she liked it anyway.
Greg got an electric carving knife. He can't wait to try it on a turkey, I can't wait to try it on craft projects, like cutting foam.
Greg also got a DVD of Mythbusters, one of his favorite shows (well, Niki likes it too). We watched it that afternoon!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

kimi said...

another random thing we both like, that and the gummy watermelon slices. oh man. I love those.

Mom Linda said...

Well, that apron looks MUCH better with the Elmo slippers :)

DellaRose said...

why am i not surprised by greg's smile on both of his presents...but the cool thing is that Niki, you have grown to enjoy such things too...makes me smile!