Wednesday, January 16, 2008

A Happy 33rd

We celebrated Greg's 33rd birthday this last Sunday! Here is a picture of Greg using the cast iron skillet he got for his birthday. You would think this would be a gift for the wife, but no, it's for the Alton Brown apprentice. He was quite happy with it, and I am looking forward to using it too!

Greg also got pampered on Saturday, as he deserves to be, with a spa day at home. After soaking his troubles away with a bath, face mask, and cucumbers on his eyes, he came downstairs to a professional massuese who gave him his first ever massage. After the rub-down, he agreed that a massage is a glorious thing. I set up our apartment like a spa, with music playing, candles, and cucumber water and mint tea for the birthday boy. I know this sounds like a birthday for myself, but I promise these things were for him and he loved them!

Sorry I didn't post sooner and give you all the chance to wish him happy birthday, I was busy getting the Spangler Spa ready! Belated birthday greetings are always welcome!

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Amy said...

Happy b-day, Greg!! I'm sorry I'm a lame friend and didn't realize it was upon me. It sounds like you had a fabulous celebration,though...just as you deserve! :)

DellaRose said...

happy birthday...i am so lame, i didn't know and so ...i said nothing even though i called and talked forever...

kajeman said...

Happy birthday Alton!!

kimi said...

We're getting OLD!! Happy birthday, sounds like your spa time was DEVINE! Niki, I may have to rip you off. cause that's the coolest idea EVER! good on ya!

Monique said...

Hey guys! I randomly stumbled upon your blog! Happy Birthday! It's so fun to read about your awesome life. We miss PBC and are certainly homesick here in the OC. There's no place like home! XOXOXO