Thursday, December 20, 2007

Christmas Started December 10th

While we were in Seattle with the family, it seemed like a good idea to exchange our Christmas gifts. What this means is that for Greg and I, Christmas started early and will go all month long!

So here are a few highlights of the Stevens Christmas this year.
Greg gets new white undershirts. It's so easy to make him happy!
Keith & Kim gave me this game.
I think I'm already an expert. :)
My parents got Kim and I something that excited us both quite a lot.
What is it? Spot Bots- because we both have cats that make messes on our carpet! Now we can set the little machine over the yucky and walk away! When we come back, it's all clean! Yippee!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Tommy & Yetta Garwood said...

do the spot bots work for potty training too....

Sarah said...

Spot Bots! Sweet! I've got to get me one of those!!!