Thursday, December 20, 2007

Getting Caught Up

While up in Seattle, I got to spend a few hours catching up with my friend from highschool, Leah.

We still have a lot in common! For instance...
Here's my Addie,
and her Addie.

No kidding- we both have Addies and we didn't even know it!
So mine is Adelyn and hers is Adelaide, but still, I thought it was funny!

Our Addie's are alot alike too- they both had these Disney phones, and loved loved loved them. My Addie got hers from Auntie Kim, and Leah's Addie came to the door with her own phone just like it.
I think they're texting each other.
They pick up technology so young these days- isn't it amazing?!


I didn't want to leave out Leah's older daughter Lily, who was a little sweetie.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

markandjesss said...

seriously ali can text and drive at the same time

kimi said...

dang, she still looks just like Leah doesn't she! ;) can the world handle TWO Addies?