Monday, December 17, 2007

A Salute to Laura and Cahnen

What is better than having a cousin you really like? When she goes and marries someone that you and your spouse really like too! And then when you all four really like being around each other, it is really fun. Such is the case with my cousin Laura (yes, I'm related to that really cute girl) and her husband Cahnen.

We were so glad they drove from Eastern Washington to be at Kim's wedding, 'cuz then we could hang out with them!

Here, Laura does some adoring.
(that's her husband, she's supposed to adore him)
Then Addie and Cahnen do some mutual adoring.
Here, Laura and my new niece Mikayla look like they're up to something. I know you can only see the back of Laura's head, but this leads me to an important point. Notice the cute short hair? Everytime I see her I miss my own short hair days. Unfortunately, I no longer have the little pixie face that goes well with said short hair. Alas, I will live vicariously through Laura's haircut.


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

hkaemingk said...

I would like to state for the record that if we lived closer we would be hanging out too! I've become the outcast cousin (tear) ;).

kimi said...

Mikayla still loves you Heather, she's been talking about hanging out with you and Barbara, her other favorite, well now Laura too and the kid for some reason has taken a shine to Uncle Bruce?? Can't wait to see you guys.

I'll have to agree Niki, our cousins are marrying well. Cahnen is the good stuff.