Monday, December 17, 2007

I have other cousins too

OK, I realize that if I put up a whole post about Laura & Cahnen without mentioning my other cousins, there may be a public outcry. So here are some shots of some of my other cousins, who I love JUST AS MUCH as I love Laura and Cahnen.

Julie and Barbara chill on the couch with Addie, just before we talked them into going to Kim & Keith's condo with us and putting them into slave labor. They, along with L & C and my friend Melissa, helped us get the condo all spiffy while the newlyweds were out of town the night of the wedding.

For the record, Julie can clean a kitchen like no other and Barbara has a love for organization I've rarely seen outside of myself. We must be related.
My cute cousin Valerie who did my make-up for the wedding. Thanks Val!

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: