Thursday, December 20, 2007

The Finished Product

So...
I hope my sister will forgive me for posting a picture of her bedroom on my blog.

I know some of you locals had talked with me before our trip to Seattle about how excited I was to give my sister and bro-in-law their wedding gift. Due to the fact that Greg and I watch TOO much HGTV, we wanted to do some cool stuff in their bedroom as a gift. And here's the part we were most excited about: (I post this not to brag but because several have asked how it came out and I wanted to show you)
We were able to special order this lettering that goes up on the wall to say "Here we are Together," the first phrase in the special song Kim walked down the aisle to.

I also was able to have a friend embroider their monogram on some fabric and I made them that little black pillow.

We had a lot of fun making their bed up all nice, and we extra blessed that 4 of my cousins and our friend Melissa helped clean their whole condo! It was actually pretty fun! Thanks to Julie, Barb, Laura, Cahnen and Melissa for helping do more than we imagined!

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

kimi said...

you can see the rest on my blog. My sister and the group were AMAZING! Man I have good family!